5. INTERNATIONAL FOOD, AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY SCIENCES CONGRESS
17 - 19 February 2023, Turkiye
Kafkas University, Kars
online and face to face
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 7, 2023
Announcement of the Congress Program: February 10, 2023
In Person Presentations: February 17, 2023
Online Presentations: February 17-18-19, 2023
Full Text Submission Deadline: February 25, 2023
(No full text requirement)
Publication of the Congress Full Text Book: March 5, 2023
Scope and Subjects of the Congress
Dear scientists, researchers, graduate students,
The positive effects of interdisciplinary academic studies on each other make it necessary to work together. Multidisciplinary studies do not only facilitate the work by dividing the work into parts, but also emerge as a factor that triggers innovation and merit. We invite you to join our congress with your scientific studies that integrate different fields.
Fields of study / scope of the congress
Food, Agriculture, Veterinary, Animal Sciences
What Does Participation Services
You can submit one paper with a single contribution
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the proceedings book
Separate participation certificates for all authors (PDF document for online presentations)
Ahmet Arslan Culture and Congress Center of Kafkas University
Application and Registration Steps
1- You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Abstract evaluation process takes about 3 days. Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 7, 2023. Abstract should be in word/doc format and in the range of 200-300 words.
Click here for Abstract Template
2- After receiving your acceptance please make your payment via credit card. After payment send the payment receipt to congress email adress. Congress fee is FREE. It includes online or in person participation, certificates and publishing abstracts and full texts in proceedings book
3- Full text submiss
Oral presentations presented at the congress and printed as abstract in the congress booklet will be published in the Veterinary Faculty Journal of Kafkas University within the scope of SCI-Exp; if the authors request, on the condition that the paper goes through its own evaluation process
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to email@example.com after your abstract is accepted between February 1-5, 2023
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times New Roman, type in 11 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts